Fact: Diabetes is one of the fastest-growing diseases in the United States and around the world. Medical officials estimate that more than 25 million Americans suffer from the affliction. Neglecting to have a proper care plan for one’s diabetes can lead to serious complications such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetic coma or amputated limbs.
Ezra Home Care offers a specialized program to support clients with diabetes to stay safely in the comforts of their own home or wherever they may call home. Our experienced team of caregivers receives client specific education facilitated by a nurse to understand the often complex needs of the individual.
Our training program includes strategies for assisting with medication management and engaging clients in meaningful activities. We have helped clients that reside in Assisted Living facilities to successfully manage their diabetes.
Core Program Elements:
- Comprehensive client assessment
- Development and implementation client-centered care plan
- Educating the client on proper diabetic care management
- Specialized caregiver training and ongoing supervision
- Assistance with medication management
- Ongoing communication with family and care providers
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, laundry, shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Appointment escort and incidental transportation
For more information, contact Ezra Home Care at 617-527-9000 or email@example.com