Fact: An estimated 26 percent of Americans ages 18 and older suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. As a result, those living alone or with other family members are often faced with many challenges that can affect their ability to succeed at home independently. Challenges may include medication management, assistance with transportation to appointments, nutritional management and household chores.
Ezra Home Care offers a specialized program to support clients with mental illness to safely remain in the comforts of their own home. Our experienced team of caregivers receives client specific education facilitated by a Psychiatric Nurse to understand the often complex needs of the individual.
Our training program includes strategies for managing behaviors, assisting with medication management and engaging clients in meaningful activities.
Core Program Elements:
- Comprehensive client assessment
- Development and implementation client-centered care plan
- Specialized caregiver training and ongoing supervision
- Support daily activities that reflect the clients individuality and preferences
- Assistance with medication management
- Ongoing communication with family and care providers
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, laundry, shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Appointment escort and incidental transportation
We recognize that each client has unique care needs that change over time. Re-evaluation of each care plan is completed regularly and adjustments are made as necessary.
For more information, contact Ezra Home Care at 617-527-9000 or email@example.com